It is waiting for new Guitar Hero product that will coming on June 16, 2009. In Guitar Hero: Smash Hits players get the best of previous Guitar Hero games, now in a full band gameplay scenario. Turn down the lights, crank up the amps and prepare to command center stage as you rock out to the most fun tracks from Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. And for the first time you can join together as a band and jam to master tracks from the greatest Guitar Hero music on your controllers for guitar, drums and vocals.More than just an outstanding and comprehensive 48-song setlist, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits is chock full of crowd-pleasing game features. It allows up to four players to join together and rock locally, or battle other bands online with up to 8 players. It features Rock Star Creator, first made famous in Guitar Hero World Tour, as well as Music Studio and GHTunes which together allow players to create their own hits and share them online. The game also adds another dimension of difficulty with the drum kit controller’s double kick-pedal “Expert+” difficulty level first seen in Guitar Hero: Metallica.
You can also check the feature as following.
- Experience another dimension of difficulty with the drum kit controller’s double kick-pedal “Expert” difficulty level first seen in Guitar Hero Metallica.
- For the first time, players can rock on their favorite Guitar Hero tracks through the drum kit and mic controllers individually or as a band.
- An epic 48-song setlist made up of the most memorable songs from Guitar Hero games including master recording from: Alice in Chains, Queen, Poison, Rage Against The Machine, Twisted Sister, Joan Jett, Heart, Dragonforce and more.
- Online and offline gameplay modes allow up to 4 players can join together and rock locally, or battle other bands online with up to 8 players.
- In-game functionality including Rock
You can make the pre-order at here : Guitar Hero Smash Hits
Nintendo Wii, has sold more than 50 million units globally since its debut in November 2006, according to a statement from the company. Nintendo also reports the Wii now boasts 54 games hitting the one-million sales mark, led by Mario Kart Wii, which sold 15.4 million, and Wii Fit at over 16 million. As for Wii Music, a game panned by critics at its launch late last year, it sold 2.65 million worldwide. That’s really cool gadget from Nintendo. Love it 🙂
New Simulation Game from Konami, “Help Wanted” , that will available on May 15, 2009 . I really want to play it.
Help Wanted allows you to choose from over fifty odd jobs, including: Haunted House Monster, Clown, Make-up Artist, Pinch Hitter, Pizza Chef, Stunt Car Driver, Sumo Referee, Action Hero and Sushi Master. Which also features multiple difficulty levels that change up the game play elements and a multiplayer feature that allows for head-to-head play on up to fifteen different jobs.
- 50 unique jobs included, with multiple difficulty levels which change up gameplay elements
- Shop with the money you earn. Buy fun and crazy things after you get off of work and show them off in your collector¿s room when you¿re done
- Buy special goods that will help you save the planet or delay it¿s extinction from a meteor
- Head to head multiplayer on 15 jobs
Get more information about this game now at Amazon
I really love this new gadget for Nintendo Wii, called Wii Wand, The Wand allows for complete control of all compatible Wii software and menus, and features full motion control support, vibration feedback, and built-in speaker. With the Wand in your hand, you’ll have total control of all your Wii software as well as a rubberized B-Trigger, larger 1 and 2 buttons and an improved and reworked d-pad for more comfortable and accurate classic and horizontal game play. The Wand is ergonomically crafted for both left and right handed use with a form factor designed for maximum compatibility with any and all first and third party accessories for the Nintendo Wii. In addition, the Wand helps you expand your control possibilities with Nyko’s Trans-Port Technologies, exclusively developed for the Wand. Transport Technology allows specially designed attachments to pass through key buttons to the attachment, allowing for more responsive attachments that can easily integrate with your Wand controller for a variety of games, meaning more flexibility and more fun each time you fire up your Wii.
This follow is key feature
- Full compatibility with all Wii Software.
- Transport Technology allows for use of custom shells and accessories.
- Accelerometer for full motion control game play.
- CMOS camera for pointer/cursor functionality.
- Bluetooth technology allows for wireless play up to 20 feet away from the console.
- Enlarged buttons and redesigned d-pad allow for convenient horizontal play.
- Powerful speaker provides instant audio feedback.
- Full rumble support.
- Unique aesthetic design.
- Rubberized battery cover for optimal grip and padded silicon for additional protection and safety.
I have found this one, that’s really lovely Mario cake, It looks yummy as well.
It quite a while that I haven’t participate for writing in this blog, I am really busy with full time things during this recession period. Now, everything so far it is ok for new things here. Starting from EA Sports Active, the game that favourite for everyone.EA SPORTS Active provides a fun, inexpensive and easy to maintain regimen designed to encourage physical fitness and healthy living. A combination of a wide variety of interactive activities and exercises, linked together into an ever-changing circuit training routine targeting the muscles of the upper and lower body, as well as providing cardio for a healthy heart, it is the perfect exercise option for every member of a modern household.We get it: in the battle of couch versus gym, the couch usually wins. It’s so much easier to find an excuse than to actually do the workout. But what if your gym was two feet away from the couch and your workout was actually fun to do? Meet EA SPORTS Active, the motivating fitness program you can do at home at any time. With over 25 calorie-burning, muscle-toning exercises and activities, daily progress reports, and encouraging virtual personal trainers, you’ll get gym-worthy results without even thinking of making an excuse!